Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where To Find Synergeyes

Mh

How nice ... From Monday to Friday I complain that, like a big fool, I'll wake to the sound of screams and then remains at 6e45 zombie mode on for 2 hours. On Saturday I wake up alone to 5e20. Funny, very funny.
Fully awake and ready to drink coffee at 7 o'clock I can also hurt a soul that poor Christ, my dad, until then, had not said anything nn potentially pignainculeggiante. And that makes me hurt his eyes to the Winnie the Pooh to my "Dad, look, I thought it was not going to be the case tomorrow at the Big engines make driving together because these days I have many sources of stress and I would not add another voluntarily. "Mine was not a bad sentence!
him at 7 in the morning, half stoned, has taken" no Dad driving stresses me the soul "-> _ ; (result).
Mh.

Ah ... I had not posted
(now I can ... nn me more crap that I changed my layout of entries that sucks ....)

THE AMOOOOO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment