AMO TERMINATOR - The Sarah Connor Chronicles! (I could not be more explicit!)
First of all, thanks to Harry for showing me Terminator 1 or nn I could understand a minchiazza (the memory of the story with a giant robot animes is very blurred in 5 years if you're afraid that grabs you by the same neck).
Well, then, we were saying, Sarah Connor Chronicles is amazing, beautiful, I love it! Too bad for the only 9 points, but oh well, wait a second series.
Besides all the action, suspense and all that can please a tf (no slinguamenti Bonehead and Brian Austin Green-naked in the shower offset-) I must say that I LOVE THOMAS DEKKER! Yes, the usual Checchina that pleases me, but seriously it is much more manly of other queers acid running at this time ... I mention no names, but ble.
Coooomunque aspect the second series (Thomas, please, do not you cut the fringe!). PG I also love the Summer Glau, ok, pleasure is a big word xchè in the hated Firefly, used a little more feeling of the chip (which MUST HAVE!) and slinguasse (at least as a scientific experiment constructive for the future of humanity) John would become my favorite. Brian nn nn spoiler to say anything, but it is a character that causes me anxiety. Ok just one more .. shower scene ... Hehehe ...
Ps I'm having trouble with my pc, I posted from the iPod. I'm sorry for any spelling errors. ^ ^ '
0 comments:
Post a Comment