Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pokemon Soul Silver Nursery

Ralu @ 2009-01-04T13: 42:00

Hello everyone and Happy New Year again ....
begins by saying that the new year did not start at the most, in fact the 31 1 and 2 I had problems with internet connection and I could not wish you the way I wanted ..
This unnerved me a lot


Then what about New Year's Eve I spent at home with the family also because the 31 I worked late and 1 ditto ....
It is working in the hospital is so .. I got home for Christmas and New Year so it was just me to work .. even thought I mettesssero New Year's Eve instead of x and this year I am getting the afternoon ..

And then I read posts from some of you I hope you realize your intentions ....

As for my New Year .. So I have to ....
1) Enter in the gym .. My back is my "praying" to qualcosa.a times .. I seem to be decrepit and muscle tone?! I do not know what is even more ....
To be honest I do not like to go to the gym ... if anything I can do 15 minutes of stationary bike and some exercise I get home to his knees .. something like ..
2) take back the car ... and you have a license for a while now but I do not drive .. but now I would like now ...
3) Learning English ... I start with the basics, it will be hard but it would be useful for many things .. for example to work ...
4) Be more positive (in general) and less nervous .... actually I'm a bit anxious as the new year ... let's see if I can relax a little ...

addition to this I also hope that this new year be more peaceful, not only for me but for my family and my friends ..

gone on to another ..... Today I am going to go shopping .. sales have started and I buy the boots .. we hope to find something I like and that does not cost too much ..
already imagine the chaos that will find, in fact I'm not usually the first few days but later .. but today I was at home so I said why not??
course it very cold here ... we are saying - 3 degrees, and that perhaps it snow .....
I realized I return from my frozen spin .. .....

One last thing .. I felt my horoscope
and say that this year will be quite beneficial for the ram in particular ... who knows Love never fails to find the right kind .. hope (although I do not think much about these things) ...

A salutone kisses to all ... ...

I love the image of Betty Boop is here ... and with my sign ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment