Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bart Het Homer In The Back With A Chair



Then I will be saying they're the same old communist
XD This is a case absurd and surreal a " made of a severity unprecedented! " say the Di Pietro-Marcorè XD

tells the story because I realize that anyone who does not read the sidebars de L'Unità certain pleasures of the Italian justice will not ever know.
If you believe that anyone who beats a person because stranger is right regardless, do not read below the cut.

... referred to another I just want to know the name for a coffee, why certain people should be known. Just to give confirmation that there really alarmed and is never out of place (real Bertolaso? But oh well, that's another parenthesis).

So, all has happened in the lands of the North, where two distinct shady figures are doomed to Police and they have beaten and attacked a Brazilian viado, accompanying cakes penned with phrases such as "Stranger shit! " .
The two were arrested. But the lawyer Azzeccagarbugli one of the two, had the temerity to appeal to the Supreme Court to demand the release of his client. Now, you think what could have happened?
In the collective of people I would venture to say honest and civil, the most likely hypothesis is that the lawyer has tried to do his job and earn the bill, and then in using has kept in mind that was in any case fail.
But no, here in Italy things are dramatically backwards.

The Court of Cassation was: "Of course I released! Because in fact this uncivilized good man, acted as a surrogate of the public authorities, and was ensuring that the viado was in order with the administrative papers. And certainly, a lawyer, I agree with you when you say that the expression of foreign shit had no hostile intent against the Brazilian viado.

Now. I'm laughing to keep from crying. But the lawyer has escaped Cassation (... although I fear that it has not escaped at all) a rigorous syllogism of which is perfectly capable for any other person who holds a law degree.
But, step small step, with examples school:

- Tom Italian citizen, policeman pretends (and already is a crime, but ok, it was found that at least) and beat a person. A human being. A man, so to speak.
- O Thou Supreme Jurist my boot tell him that indeed it is true that he was carrying out a surrogate function of the Public Authority.

Which makes me think, according syllogism ... that the Public Authority behaves exactly like Tom, because you told him that it was a surrogate, behaving that way. So the Public Authority viados Brazilian beats the street, reminding that foreign shit to ascertain that they are administered in order. Congratulations

XD And what's more: since all citizens are entitled to pretend public authorities and viados beat Brazil?
not that maybe you are trying to ridicule and all'indecente to justify and legitimize these patrols?
No, because what makes me think at the end is: good shit.


And then, the note really funny.
Stranger shit "does not prove a hostile intent against viado. Ah, sorry all the time. I did not know that shit scented and then has value anything but derogatory. I've made a linguistic confusion. On the other hand was using Dante in The Inferno, then it means that basically you can not? Mica Lucifer wanted to insult him. Rather, he wanted to tell him that it was a good person and that supported his reactionary act against the Eternal Father. XD But please
. But
favooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment