A Heart Elsewhere
... the guy in the car dealership where I went this morning.
Man Without A Heart: And for your car ... is that it has no market.
My Person: Yes, I noticed.
USC: Oh well anyway miss you and gives it to us then we do something. Certainly resale in any way.
LMP: But look that goes well eh. It 's a very solid machine. It 'just is not scrapped ...!
USC: Yes indeed, but nobody buys them though. Let's see, picking up the car, you bring her here and there leaves.
LMP: Ah. The port here then? And there I leave?
USC: If you think that the machine is less traumatic, we come to take us in the garage ...
LMP : Nonlatengoingarage \u0026lt;\u0026lt;
What then is the same thing I told myself, if I were in his place.
With the same tone and sarcastic like the same face, which took him from asshole.
But today I am saddened that it must abandon to the hands of the dealer Candy
u_u So everything is permitted. _. him and me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment