Now ...
I am pissed. The problem is that being angry can also be considered normal, but being pissed off with two Anevrasi in circulation is not normal, in fact.
valerian and hawthorn I feel that I am very puzzled.
past and I'm going through a period of relatively shit. And I feel it, but I try not to make a big case.
-I am doing violence to needlessly nn write the following of swear words that come to mind only because, if not, my point of view it would be rational and seriously tarnished-
I never found itself having to deal with a situation like this because, if I had already found us, probably, or I was in "Beautiful" or "the Twilight Zone. "
However, without going into details, because this is not the place ... (Dry and I put it in private, because then it would be useless to write it) ...
Location:
You are forced willy-nilly to make a donation.
does not matter to whom, you have to donate some money (even € 5 h), but you have to do it, not because it is something you feel deep down, but only because of the customs of fucking shit you not suggest it, but you order it, if not, it is good, bad, very bad, then when you have to do to force terms with your conscience, God (whatever eh, does not focus on anyone, we say "the higher level ") or McGyver it will be your cock and your possible eternal damnation.
So you have to do it.
Well I'm glad that it was an act dictated by feelings, thank you.
Then what would you do? Want to donate a phantom 5 auro Pinco Pallino. Go to this Mr. Pallino to take his account number, then fill out the form idiot (if two or three slips do not know, ask the post office), then pour 5 euro Pinco. (Since Mr. Pallino has an association beneficial remember to download it from next year's tax return). Can not you?
Yes, semi-normal people that's all. (For normal people do not even need the hint, even, because that part was not to be normal, but normal good-Dany docet-).
Those other thing they do?
They do not need only to be brought before a receipt slip Excellency, but a stinky gray paper, with perhaps the advertisement on the back of the new Smartin, Excellency to say yes, but also to other great deficient selfish bastards what they did, the grand gesture.
Bravi, complimentoni.
Pinco, are only happy for you, there are a bunch of morons.
0 comments:
Post a Comment