Today I'm doing the melancholy ..
883
JOLLY BLUE
It 's been a long time but I
I've got it all in
to Ticino to bring photos and rides
hill Bikes
with 125
for the course to make language
radioloni always
ball by a hair to float even with fifty pounds
you felt a great lord
between us we helped
a collection and you passed
we neither rich nor tramps
just a bunch of balls
always around to to casino
never afraid of anyone
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY
the playroom full of toys
BLUE BLUE JOLLY
game room that we had I do not know what a second home
JOLLY BLUE game room
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY full of games
BLUE
is the games room but maybe deep down was our whole world
we were just so many idiots
everyone
a girl that there was perhaps
Max gave you a kiss on the mouth
then at home but do not touch
after your return
told almost a porno
and do the real man
You agree to make mono
especially with the girls was a satisfaction
we went to the disco
the afternoon and dancing
so unlucky but there
We enjoyed the
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY BLUE
playroom full of toys
JOLLY BLUE
game room that we had I do not know what a second home
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY
game room full of BLUE games
JOLLY BLUE game room
is perhaps deep down it was our whole world
then who knows what has changed
perhaps the time has passed
there are those who now is smooth
there who is getting married
with their machines
always shiny and perfect
that they look down
made the leap
us poor suckers
we have never changed in the brain
always dream of riding a bike for
to exalt us for anything that is fun enough
then who knows who can
say where we never finish the
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY BLUE
playroom full of toys
JOLLY BLUE
game room that we had I do not know what a second home
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY
the playroom full of toys
BLUE BLUE JOLLY
is the games room but maybe deep down it was all our world
AGGREGATION (tristesse ... the film that killed the feelings m'aveva)
Motocross
you were capable of and I do not
Zundapp up in two, and I
looking at the big-Barona
that there was never (seeeeeeee)
Tosti God
convinced that the future was ours
to my house, you and I to laugh at
my dad's porn
that "idiot" us
Then maybe over time I lost a bit '
seen you around and bump
called me only for loans
I looked at him and not you
Heaps of stuff and swords
to fill the void within us
heaps of your cocks
to fill the vacuum in the cocks
your piles of stuff and swords
dividing lines between us
piles of bad stories
the old "where's the son of a bitch!
On Tuesday
carnival in eggs and flour
sitting there, you and me
to make them shine and rauda pussycat
and then run away from God (seeeeeee)
women and we love a
and after two days
break already, because
for us the company was everything and more
a necessity
Then maybe over time I lost a bit '
seen you around and bump
called me only for loans
I looked at him and not you
Heaps of stuff and swords
to fill the void within us
heaps of your cocks
to fill the vacuum in the cocks
your piles of stuff and swords for
dividing lines between us
piles of bad stories
the old "son of a bitch" where it is!
There you glad you have waited a bit
says, 'What did they do that we
community we are proud of you (seeeeeee)
course I know that there
'is sometimes the temptation
you will, but you
the void I do not think you ever fill
for all
It is so because it is a bit' empty of all of us
us just to slam shut
we try and we will never succeed
then we might as well live with
Heaps of stuff and you do not need swords
a fuck you know
heaps of your cocks
there are always delete them and you can not
heaps of stuff and swords do not
fill that void
you know so much that you do not ever fill
because maybe it's a bit 'of us
BUT WHY'
If you see one that
in less than a month out with
two different
is a slut is a slut
if you learn some shit that no one yet knows
jump for joy, jump
do so with joy around the cool
you can say I felt
can do what you always informed, always informed
if you see one at the bar that the bar order
over a beer about
is an alcoholic is an alcoholic.
You continue to live the lives of others
your own because you do not have the ever
you are looking for faults to us but it would be better
if you'd stop a bit 'to your look.
But why do not you ever
your cocks and you commit to being more and more that you can
bastard why do not you make them your cock
but never a chance of making the big face you know.
If you see one that is just waking up and
has his eye a little off
is a drug addict is very ill
if you have a friend who works
said
shared or sip
is recommended, recommended
if one left his wallet at home
and dares to ask you a tenner
say has failed
ruined if one has the new car
the door to the bar and try to offer a drink
you say is gassed is a fanatic. You
continue to live the lives of others
your own because you do not have the ever
you are looking for faults to us but it would be better
if you'd stop a bit 'to your look.
But why do not you ever
your cocks and you commit to being more and more that you bastard
your cocks because you do not make them but never
risks do you know the big face.
But why do not you ever
your cocks and you commit to being more and more that you bastard
your cocks because you do not make them but never
risks do you know the big face.
YEARS
Same story, same place, same bar
same people consume that comes in and then goes
I do not know here I go a little
and I see the headlights of cars that look and seem
I wonder who let us
Golden Age of the great Real
years of Happy Days and Ralph Malph
the years of huge companies
years in motor always
two years of which were beautiful movies
years of Roy Rogers as jeans
years of doing anything
the years of quiet we are here we are here we
Same story, same place, same bar
a couple that I know we will be like my age
greet
so I see the fingers of two faiths
Judas pig that could be me a few years ago
Golden Age of the great Real
years of Happy Days and Ralph Malph
the years of huge companies
years in motor always
two years of which were beautiful in the film's
years of Roy Rogers as jeans
years of doing anything
the years of quiet we are here we are here
we are here we
Same story, same place, same bar
almost standard closing
then I'll go to my house
only she
in front of me what you want
time passes for all you know some behind
it will bring us even
Golden Age of the great Real
years of Happy Days and Ralph Malph
the years of huge companies
years in motor always
two years of which were beautiful movies
years of Roy Rogers as jeans
years of doing anything
the years of quiet we are here we are here
we're here we
The Great American Nightmare
strange almost eerie
Night without moon, stars, fireflies
pray that you do not ever notice
of my headlights behind you I follow
you roam outside the city
who knows where this will take me
the tarmac is now finished, where are you
then suddenly a chill in the bones
An old house and your car stops in front of that sign I
does read
"Welcome to the Dream Motel"
Woman, Dream & The Great American Nightmare
tonight
meet in the world while everyone is sleeping I wake up maybe I
with alarm clock download now
and my mother telling me "come on, how do you
all times not to ever wake up" and
all this will end like this but now I'm here
The man behind the counter in the lobby
a shady type who can not be more
quietly approach me
"in the waiting room 106"
A corridor that never ends
finally arriving at 106
twilight in there you
your long legs that move
But the room next door is open and I see that
all my toys, my dreams, my
because they are in a room in Motel
The Dream Woman, The Dream & The Great American Nightmare
go and I will not stop
in the world while everyone is asleep so I
I wake with the alarm clock download now
and my mother telling me "come on, how do you
all times not to ever wake up" and all this
will end up like this but now I'm here
I take my things and run away
I reach the front desk at any cost I have to get out of here
But everyone in the motel wake
I hear footsteps running after me
a shit about no second exit
are finally out of there
just before they find me
Down the street your car and inside you
but this time do not follow you even more if
me presents of Dream Motel
Woman, Dream & The Great American Nightmare
go away and never come back
in the world while everyone is asleep
then I too would wake with the alarm
download now and my mother telling me "come on, how do you
all times not to ever wake up"
and so all this will end a century hence
Bother You're driving your car
the black asphalt cutting in half the world
the city behind you is the last
frontier of civilization.
Your engine sneezes a bit '
off in a panic that you'll
I come running from the dust
I will protect the baby, everything ok. "
are so bad that no mechanical problems in
I can not distinguish
a bolt from an Allen
how can I do ...
I want to make you fall in love so
I want to be your superhero
want to be the best in the world
at least for us.
I want to be on your same flight
while spreading panic
the hostess says the two pilots are
you feel bad but
here is that I get very quiet
say: "I will bring down the beast I!
all you land safely
and you look at me like I'm your God
are not so bad that I also suffer from dizziness
is already too much for me to have taken the license as B
I can do ...
I want you to fall in love so
I want to be your superhero
want to be the best in the world
at least two of us.
I want you to fall in love so
want if you talk to her friends about me
can say "I like him the world for there is none."
You sat at the bar for a coffee before you go
you realize that there comes a strange ticking
from your chair under you.
The bomb around you I do
off "the disengagement me!"
decisive cut the wire and you just hold me and cry
"I you're my !!!".
bad that I actually do not have
'ste
great qualities but I'm sure you would love so much if you
enough.
want to make you fall in love so I
becoming your own hero
want to be the best in the world
at least for us.
want to make you fall in love so
want if you talk with friends than I can say
"like him in the world for me there any! ".
And if the aliens will dhimmi took up arms ...
BELLA VERA
Force of Nature
wonderful and dark
beautiful to be frightening in this warm evening
black tan skin color you
and touches my eyes still
that body by a panther.
I wonder if you live here
knows where you live if you stop stop stop stop
or are you just passing through.
not the heat but
you that raise the temperature, not the flowers but
you that perfumes the atmosphere,
get up, turn around,
move, reside, is not
but the heat
are you that you are real nice.
Goes up enough
her thong to the side
and passes the low waist jeans and
reaches
hip curve white
forms and emphasizes
gives both blends in, to
your brown skin.
I wonder if the winter six
as now or later but if you
brakes brakes brakes brakes
again and again in May.
but not the heat.
end of the night, as fast as you came
you're gone,
and scroll back to life
a bit 'slow
the sleeping city,
cool but have you breathing!
I wonder if you live here
knows where you live if you stop stop stop stop
or are you just passing through.
I wonder if the winter six
as now or later but if you
brakes brakes brakes brakes
again and again in May
not the heat but
Pathetic
A time to kiss the expected, desired
among the desks of the first B
large glasses, always the same, a bit 'too thick
pleasure to so
hour of letters
looking
reflect on the questions of the trap depth
not fall for, love, no!
There is a time for the first sighs thesis insecure
until the embarrassment goes away,
sync with the movements, gestures slow
known only in theory,
as in fairy tales, since
above the clouds,
believe that this moment will last
from here to eternity ...
Pathetic
of each of us that even a great book a great movie
could ever describe
as it is complicated and unpredictable
as in a second everything can change
nothing remains as it is.
There is a time for silence / assent, solid and thick,
arguments of those who now no longer has
had said, already played back in 1000
episodes of a soap-opera on TV
will be a habit that seems so futile
try and end it's all here
for all it's all here ...
Pathetic
of each of us that even a great book a great movie
could ever describe as it is complicated and unpredictable
as in a second everything can change
nothing remains as it is.
There is a time for something on your face, like a smile
that was not there yesterday and today there
seemed far and away, lost forever,
instead returned to you,
with you that make the heart beat
time you live all the time that will
in time to come ...
Pathetic
of each of us that even a great book a great
film could ever describe as
is complicated and unpredictable
as in a second everything can change, nothing remains as
JOLLY BLUE
It 's been a long time but I
I've got it all in
to Ticino to bring photos and rides
hill Bikes
with 125
for the course to make language
radioloni always
ball by a hair to float even with fifty pounds
you felt a great lord
between us we helped
a collection and you passed
we neither rich nor tramps
just a bunch of balls
always around to to casino
never afraid of anyone
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY
the playroom full of toys
BLUE BLUE JOLLY
game room that we had I do not know what a second home
JOLLY BLUE game room
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY full of games
BLUE
is the games room but maybe deep down was our whole world
we were just so many idiots
everyone
a girl that there was perhaps
Max gave you a kiss on the mouth
then at home but do not touch
after your return
told almost a porno
and do the real man
You agree to make mono
especially with the girls was a satisfaction
we went to the disco
the afternoon and dancing
so unlucky but there
We enjoyed the
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY BLUE
playroom full of toys
JOLLY BLUE
game room that we had I do not know what a second home
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY
game room full of BLUE games
JOLLY BLUE game room
is perhaps deep down it was our whole world
then who knows what has changed
perhaps the time has passed
there are those who now is smooth
there who is getting married
with their machines
always shiny and perfect
that they look down
made the leap
us poor suckers
we have never changed in the brain
always dream of riding a bike for
to exalt us for anything that is fun enough
then who knows who can
say where we never finish the
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY BLUE
playroom full of toys
JOLLY BLUE
game room that we had I do not know what a second home
BLUE JOLLY JOLLY
the playroom full of toys
BLUE BLUE JOLLY
is the games room but maybe deep down it was all our world
AGGREGATION (tristesse ... the film that killed the feelings m'aveva)
Motocross
you were capable of and I do not
Zundapp up in two, and I
looking at the big-Barona
that there was never (seeeeeeee)
Tosti God
convinced that the future was ours
to my house, you and I to laugh at
my dad's porn
that "idiot" us
Then maybe over time I lost a bit '
seen you around and bump
called me only for loans
I looked at him and not you
Heaps of stuff and swords
to fill the void within us
heaps of your cocks
to fill the vacuum in the cocks
your piles of stuff and swords
dividing lines between us
piles of bad stories
the old "where's the son of a bitch!
On Tuesday
carnival in eggs and flour
sitting there, you and me
to make them shine and rauda pussycat
and then run away from God (seeeeeee)
women and we love a
and after two days
break already, because
for us the company was everything and more
a necessity
Then maybe over time I lost a bit '
seen you around and bump
called me only for loans
I looked at him and not you
Heaps of stuff and swords
to fill the void within us
heaps of your cocks
to fill the vacuum in the cocks
your piles of stuff and swords for
dividing lines between us
piles of bad stories
the old "son of a bitch" where it is!
There you glad you have waited a bit
says, 'What did they do that we
community we are proud of you (seeeeeee)
course I know that there
'is sometimes the temptation
you will, but you
the void I do not think you ever fill
for all
It is so because it is a bit' empty of all of us
us just to slam shut
we try and we will never succeed
then we might as well live with
Heaps of stuff and you do not need swords
a fuck you know
heaps of your cocks
there are always delete them and you can not
heaps of stuff and swords do not
fill that void
you know so much that you do not ever fill
because maybe it's a bit 'of us
BUT WHY'
If you see one that
in less than a month out with
two different
is a slut is a slut
if you learn some shit that no one yet knows
jump for joy, jump
do so with joy around the cool
you can say I felt
can do what you always informed, always informed
if you see one at the bar that the bar order
over a beer about
is an alcoholic is an alcoholic.
You continue to live the lives of others
your own because you do not have the ever
you are looking for faults to us but it would be better
if you'd stop a bit 'to your look.
But why do not you ever
your cocks and you commit to being more and more that you can
bastard why do not you make them your cock
but never a chance of making the big face you know.
If you see one that is just waking up and
has his eye a little off
is a drug addict is very ill
if you have a friend who works
said
shared or sip
is recommended, recommended
if one left his wallet at home
and dares to ask you a tenner
say has failed
ruined if one has the new car
the door to the bar and try to offer a drink
you say is gassed is a fanatic. You
continue to live the lives of others
your own because you do not have the ever
you are looking for faults to us but it would be better
if you'd stop a bit 'to your look.
But why do not you ever
your cocks and you commit to being more and more that you bastard
your cocks because you do not make them but never
risks do you know the big face.
But why do not you ever
your cocks and you commit to being more and more that you bastard
your cocks because you do not make them but never
risks do you know the big face.
YEARS
Same story, same place, same bar
same people consume that comes in and then goes
I do not know here I go a little
and I see the headlights of cars that look and seem
I wonder who let us
Golden Age of the great Real
years of Happy Days and Ralph Malph
the years of huge companies
years in motor always
two years of which were beautiful movies
years of Roy Rogers as jeans
years of doing anything
the years of quiet we are here we are here we
Same story, same place, same bar
a couple that I know we will be like my age
greet
so I see the fingers of two faiths
Judas pig that could be me a few years ago
Golden Age of the great Real
years of Happy Days and Ralph Malph
the years of huge companies
years in motor always
two years of which were beautiful in the film's
years of Roy Rogers as jeans
years of doing anything
the years of quiet we are here we are here
we are here we
Same story, same place, same bar
almost standard closing
then I'll go to my house
only she
in front of me what you want
time passes for all you know some behind
it will bring us even
Golden Age of the great Real
years of Happy Days and Ralph Malph
the years of huge companies
years in motor always
two years of which were beautiful movies
years of Roy Rogers as jeans
years of doing anything
the years of quiet we are here we are here
we're here we
The Great American Nightmare
strange almost eerie
Night without moon, stars, fireflies
pray that you do not ever notice
of my headlights behind you I follow
you roam outside the city
who knows where this will take me
the tarmac is now finished, where are you
then suddenly a chill in the bones
An old house and your car stops in front of that sign I
does read
"Welcome to the Dream Motel"
Woman, Dream & The Great American Nightmare
tonight
meet in the world while everyone is sleeping I wake up maybe I
with alarm clock download now
and my mother telling me "come on, how do you
all times not to ever wake up" and
all this will end like this but now I'm here
The man behind the counter in the lobby
a shady type who can not be more
quietly approach me
"in the waiting room 106"
A corridor that never ends
finally arriving at 106
twilight in there you
your long legs that move
But the room next door is open and I see that
all my toys, my dreams, my
because they are in a room in Motel
The Dream Woman, The Dream & The Great American Nightmare
go and I will not stop
in the world while everyone is asleep so I
I wake with the alarm clock download now
and my mother telling me "come on, how do you
all times not to ever wake up" and all this
will end up like this but now I'm here
I take my things and run away
I reach the front desk at any cost I have to get out of here
But everyone in the motel wake
I hear footsteps running after me
a shit about no second exit
are finally out of there
just before they find me
Down the street your car and inside you
but this time do not follow you even more if
me presents of Dream Motel
Woman, Dream & The Great American Nightmare
go away and never come back
in the world while everyone is asleep
then I too would wake with the alarm
download now and my mother telling me "come on, how do you
all times not to ever wake up"
and so all this will end a century hence
Bother You're driving your car
the black asphalt cutting in half the world
the city behind you is the last
frontier of civilization.
Your engine sneezes a bit '
off in a panic that you'll
I come running from the dust
I will protect the baby, everything ok. "
are so bad that no mechanical problems in
I can not distinguish
a bolt from an Allen
how can I do ...
I want to make you fall in love so
I want to be your superhero
want to be the best in the world
at least for us.
I want to be on your same flight
while spreading panic
the hostess says the two pilots are
you feel bad but
here is that I get very quiet
say: "I will bring down the beast I!
all you land safely
and you look at me like I'm your God
are not so bad that I also suffer from dizziness
is already too much for me to have taken the license as B
I can do ...
I want you to fall in love so
I want to be your superhero
want to be the best in the world
at least two of us.
I want you to fall in love so
want if you talk to her friends about me
can say "I like him the world for there is none."
You sat at the bar for a coffee before you go
you realize that there comes a strange ticking
from your chair under you.
The bomb around you I do
off "the disengagement me!"
decisive cut the wire and you just hold me and cry
"I you're my !!!".
bad that I actually do not have
'ste
great qualities but I'm sure you would love so much if you
enough.
want to make you fall in love so I
becoming your own hero
want to be the best in the world
at least for us.
want to make you fall in love so
want if you talk with friends than I can say
"like him in the world for me there any! ".
And if the aliens will dhimmi took up arms ...
BELLA VERA
Force of Nature
wonderful and dark
beautiful to be frightening in this warm evening
black tan skin color you
and touches my eyes still
that body by a panther.
I wonder if you live here
knows where you live if you stop stop stop stop
or are you just passing through.
not the heat but
you that raise the temperature, not the flowers but
you that perfumes the atmosphere,
get up, turn around,
move, reside, is not
but the heat
are you that you are real nice.
Goes up enough
her thong to the side
and passes the low waist jeans and
reaches
hip curve white
forms and emphasizes
gives both blends in, to
your brown skin.
I wonder if the winter six
as now or later but if you
brakes brakes brakes brakes
again and again in May.
but not the heat.
end of the night, as fast as you came
you're gone,
and scroll back to life
a bit 'slow
the sleeping city,
cool but have you breathing!
I wonder if you live here
knows where you live if you stop stop stop stop
or are you just passing through.
I wonder if the winter six
as now or later but if you
brakes brakes brakes brakes
again and again in May
not the heat but
Pathetic
A time to kiss the expected, desired
among the desks of the first B
large glasses, always the same, a bit 'too thick
pleasure to so
hour of letters
looking
reflect on the questions of the trap depth
not fall for, love, no!
There is a time for the first sighs thesis insecure
until the embarrassment goes away,
sync with the movements, gestures slow
known only in theory,
as in fairy tales, since
above the clouds,
believe that this moment will last
from here to eternity ...
Pathetic
of each of us that even a great book a great movie
could ever describe
as it is complicated and unpredictable
as in a second everything can change
nothing remains as it is.
There is a time for silence / assent, solid and thick,
arguments of those who now no longer has
had said, already played back in 1000
episodes of a soap-opera on TV
will be a habit that seems so futile
try and end it's all here
for all it's all here ...
Pathetic
of each of us that even a great book a great movie
could ever describe as it is complicated and unpredictable
as in a second everything can change
nothing remains as it is.
There is a time for something on your face, like a smile
that was not there yesterday and today there
seemed far and away, lost forever,
instead returned to you,
with you that make the heart beat
time you live all the time that will
in time to come ...
Pathetic
of each of us that even a great book a great
film could ever describe as
is complicated and unpredictable
as in a second everything can change, nothing remains as
0 comments:
Post a Comment