hello hello .. Hello to all,
if I remember correctly today is the birthday of Gothicdivine So .... ........
So Friday night I saw TWILIGHT ..
and I must say I liked it .. even if they cut a lot and some scenes could enlarge a little ... Es.la meadow scene ... it was all a bit too fast ... and then could put the scene groups samguigni .. was nice ..
The actors are good and right for their part .. Edward and Bella just cute, they were good together ... I changed my mind a little bit about Bella .. it was good ..
Carlisle woooooow
Rosalie so cool even though it was not the beauty she had described the book as a way to make ... Alice
perfect ... too bad he had a few words .. Jasper was in constant agony know why .. but .. Esme
also very tender, but very few jokes .. Charlie
I liked it, too friendly between the gun and pepper spray ..
I loved the game of baseball and music ..
is the kiss .. .. ehhhhhhh
The bad ... all very cute cute
I agree with ARGE for dubbing in other words .. even if I do not understand much English I would like to see it in the original language .. I think I appreciate it more ... Oh well .... I
review and go and go there in a few weeks to the max ...
Anyway I was not disappointed ... well .. .. Long live Twilight
0 comments:
Post a Comment