hello Hello,
'm reading Breaking Dawn ... what about .. BEAUTIFUL ..
Despite having read the wonderful summaries ARGE, Damned, Holly moves me so much ... ..
not wait to get to read the birth of Renesmee
is why I'm reading it slowly to enjoy it as much as possible ....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW that are real cute ?.........
think on my bedside table is the book of the whole saga, so when I feel like I reread the parts that I like better .... ihihihih .. ahahahaha ..
Oh well talk about something else ... so last night did not go out to celebrate Halloween and I was so tired I had not organized anything, so I stayed at home and I saw myself Moonlight ..
The new vampire series ... not bad, I liked it, then there's that actor, I can not remember the name, which was Veronica Mars and I liked ..
The only thing is that there is only a number .. well then you have not renewed for the second season .. cmq .. patience will see the next episode on the steel .. you've seen? What do you think? ..
Then some pictures of True Blood and I keep seeing that I like more and more ...
Have a good weekend and get well soon .. salutone to Isaboh hello to all ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment