Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tiffany Towers Smoking

Finally ....... BREAKING DAWN ..

Hello to all, Breaking Dawn came out
Finally ...
Today I had moments of crisis .. I was at work, I had to leave at one o'clock and I had already made my nice little program .. that was just out of work, to go to get Breaking Dawn at the Feltrinelli or from Fnac or Mondadori are all close .. I spoiled for choice when ..... .. My mom calls me and tells me not to go downtown because there is absolutely the event and have diverted many buses ... Now I work in the hospital tonight and I do the night ... everything is fine but a few hours of sleep in the afternoon, otherwise I have destroyed them having to stay awake all night .. Panic
I could go get the book that I waited so long ... the problem was that I should wait at least 5 days if it was okay IO .. SAD ...
But then my cousin called me pretty nice and guess what ... it took me and now she is here ....
Thank Fra ..
He told me that when she went to buy the book were still setting up everything .. They gave also the bookmark Edward and Bella ... nice ..



The wait for the book is over .. now it's up to the movie ...

Hey
should be out soon .. hope the calendar on the Internet I found a few months .. I put in early April .. hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment