Hello,
therefore say that and I'm so tired ... so sleepy .. in the most brutal I have a sore throat and I'm broken ... For the series progresses the influence .... . We hope to have escaped at least for now and instead ...... and tomorrow I have to go all day ...... sigh .. sigh ..
Oh well .. we go to the other .. So in ITALIAN TWILIGHT TRAILER ... yahoo should come out on October 23 ...
Read more on the look of Forks OFFICIAL ..
Among them there is another interview with Melissa Rosenberg, screenwriter of the film and other photo on the book twilight ...
Meanwhile, here are some pictures ..
What a beautiful and say that Dr. dumplings ...........
This picture I love so much !!!!!!!!!!!!
And here a sequence and bite him and trying to suck the poison ....
Then wandering the web I found this coat of arms .. I think the ring Carlisle and then the coat of arms Cullen!? I do not know you tell me ...
Then we turn to True Blood .. I saw the 6 episode with subtitles in Italian .. .. so I can finally make sense of it ... the more I looked, the more I like this show ... Then he intrigues me Stephen Moyer a lot !!!!!!!!
In addition there is Anna Paquin as the main character and she seems to like it .. girl from when she played piano lessons .. Then the X-MAN ... .. AND Rouge where he was in many other films where the 'I have found seems very good ..
And now some pictures of True Blood ..
This image should be that of the comic I do not know if it's already out ... I will try to inform me ..
HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment