Saturday, October 11, 2008

Post Accident Numbess

TWILIGHT .. AND MORE ..

Hello everyone, I'm really tired today
.. I got up early and went to work .. I'm back now ..
Now I relax a little bit listening to some music .. then maybe go for a ride ..
Anyway there is a very pretty picture on the movie .. The one where Edward goes to take Bella to the dance ..
are as cuddly as he is very smart .. The dress is just fine .. I like her a lot .. no?


Then I discovered (not long) through a girl's journal, a show aired on HBO in this period, quite nice .. it's called True Blood on youtube and you can see some scenes in addition to the promo ..
's about a waitress who can read the thoughts of others and of course fall in love with a vampire .. ..... is strong enough as the show (there are too many curse words) is not bad ... .. but for now c 'is in English only and the stakes can be seen on the site of true blood ..
does not look like twilight even if there are anolog .. this show is a more raw and the characters are larger than twilight .. u is generally more for adults and children .. But this series is taken from the books of a writer Charlaine Harris ..
It 's a fantasy-horror .. even though I think that is more horror fantasy .. cmq post some pictures of the characters .. Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment