Hello,
then it seems that in about ten days will be released in Italian trailer of Twilight ..
hope .... Then you realize that missing 15 days at the exit of Breaking Dawn in Italian .. I'm looking forward to this book .. Meanwhile, thank
ARGE, Damned, Holly and Dafnuccia for their summaries of Breaking Dawn and Midnight Sun .. Thank you "are not dead" pending release of the book ..
Oh well .. I put some Fotina
Then someone passes through here and wanted to know somthing .. True Blood will post some pictures ..
Jason, grandmother Adele, Sookie ...
Bill and Sookie ...
How nice .. more I look at it the more I like it .. Then I saw the episode No. 6 and finally Bill and Sookie to be together ... iehh iehh iehh
Now I greet you and if you have any question about true blood I could just ask .. knowing how to respond!
0 comments:
Post a Comment