Hello everyone, Today I took the tv
smiles and songs and guess what it's about? ......
but Twilight and the film festival ..
There is an article about the film and some of 'millions of fans waiting to see their idols and those who can film the 15 minutes ..
And then, like every month I bought Series and there are some interesting articles ... For those looking
Dr. House (like myself) there is an article with some spoilers ... so if you do not know how to start the season 5 do not read .. cmq intriguing as the beginning ..
There is also a short article about True Blood .....
And then he also talks about the new show that comes to Steel by Friday, October 31 ..
Moonlight about a vampire detective .. the paper today are the summaries of the first 4 episodes ..
I do not know what I speak ... I'll see then comment on Friday ... Hello
baciotti ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment