Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where To Buy Mens Striped Dolfin Shorts

Post photos ............

Good Sunday to all,
today are more lazy than usual ..
I got out of bed at 10.00 and are passed directly on the couch .. I watched a little TV, I dozed a while, I cuddled my cat and I wandered a bit on the internet ...
Since I like both pictures and images I decided to post some of Fotina twilight and true blood (I found this emoticon and I could not resist) HIIII hiii ...

I love it ... it's perfect as Alice ...


During dinner .. that cute ...


-Robert Edward that nice guy ............


Save Bella !!!!!!!!!


... Pause "lunch" .. .. all in pairs except Ed .. tender


True Blood Now ........ Sam and Tara




Tara and Sookie


The Cast: Tara, Sam, Mrs. Fortenberry (I think), Sookie, Bill, Jason


Here Sookie Bill and fleeing Fangtasia ....


Hello hello to all ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment