children of Dionysus unrecognized and other various junk
write hot because I have no intention of going to sleep.
gastritis and insomnia - as usual - I stick to big.
Tonight I was with Ludo and the Nano at the concert of The Bastard Sons of Dionysus [known that concordance creates several problems, the people, and frankly I do not understand why in the long run, but oh well. That is about one and one is the adjective is the noun]
anyway. Bitterness. deep bitterness. And rodiment o.
First, it is a sad phenomenon that for which the talented musician (multi-instrumentalists seriously and not heard), with the potential and spontaneity are not fully built rare find today, as a channel to emerge have only their television and a talent show.
It means that the Italian record looks away and he slams the real talent.
It forces them to go down the cathode ray tube TV's, where inevitably, the power of art is lost and ruined. It pollutes the journalistic trades, for example.
Or lose the privilege to shield those who are not interested after all the music and what he has to communicate, but only the visual effect of three twentysomethings who sweat on stage.
Those three have a glossary in the back by emotion almost. Tonight announced songs by great artists and still raised in a more than remarkable, and the people (gente. ..) not understand. She screamed, I wonder why. Perhaps because the bass player has opened his mouth.
But really, those are musicians after all, studied, and they do everything and still recognize that the reserve is "Wow Jacopo where you bought your shoes?". Maybe because I'm cranky, but the shoes I would have pulled in front.
Just to define "footage from emotion": Beatles, Crosby Still Nash and Young (which frankly I did not expect and perhaps is what moved me), AC / DC (want to talk about the wave of protest arose from the group of the invasive correct pronunciation of the name of the group? We laugh to keep from crying), Led Zeppelin, Nirvana contamination. Bah. Sorry if it's too musically, and instead raised his shirt and screaming to the audience "are yours, do with me what you want backstage, we are dedicated to real music.
For the rest, good concert. E 'in the end they are good. But good seriously. They know how to play, shit (pardon the French).
So what costs you silence a moment and instead of yelling to listen what he has to offer you?
maybe even close your eyes, just to acknowledge that the music has a sound and that is the way of communication, not the sweaty shirt stuck to him. Which can also act as a side dish, but not what an artist has to offer. It is not himself, what he has to say, the way he says what he sees, what he thinks. Dunno, I do not really understand. All this puts me on a deep bitterness.
Why were born elsewhere, perhaps they would have more opportunities.
Beyond the great waste in the phenomenon of X Factor so I'm not even stumbled through the hands of Morgan.
that perhaps he would have made them something more. Would teach him more and more of them would have traded.
But oh well, the water has passed under the bridge now, and anyway I would say that as a musician Morgan has some problems with the television and certain types of transactions.
For the rest, sweet gig, loving them, that all things are a bit animals stage and we would know also do if only were evaluated for what they are and they make available. Bitterness that I have said? . _.
bitterness aside, the real moment of enjoyment of the day was the conquest of the license *___*
Obtained sweating over relatively small: a walk of 10 minutes and a U-turn.
do not know what's suggested not to ask me to do a parking lot.
But whatever it is has all my love. But it all.
And for the rest, the feeling is exhilarating XD A new freedom
*___* I *___* And the license 'All my *____* my *____*
0 comments:
Post a Comment