the enemy line
"No! Do not reverse "
" But .. "
" not a good idea not to do "
" Where step? "
" Turn left, go straight, straight, then right, take the climb and left no? "
... sure. "
***
" Ih! you see the bike? "
... this thing here before? No look, it's hard to notice it. "
***
- just out of the car -
"Slow down! Do not Run! "
" Ah, but I went to 20! "
***
But witnesses Clare and Giorgia, I did not kill my mother
XD And by God I parked very immodestly
The kind of car that if you saw your teacher would not believe it was your doing.
It 's also true that perhaps it is the luck of the first attempt.
Type the first bluff in poker that goes to the great and the second was discovered even before you've thought about it.
We'll find out only by living. XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment